picture from today of me & josh, hah.
1. i was born on tax deadline day…apparently old people find that interesting…
2. my last name is cartwright.
3. i’m shy around new people.
4. i have 5/8 gauged earlobes.
5. flannel is my favorite.
6. i’m attempting to go veg.
7. my eyes turn bright green when i cry.
8. i’m half greek.
9. i want to learn how to skate again, go figure you can forget how, haha.
10. i’m terrified of being alone.
11. i have this probably dumb goal of opening a hair salon/venue someday.
12. i fucking love brownies.
13. & kitties.
14. i only have a half brother named chris.
15. i get nervous and worry easily.
“why waste time in awe or pity?
for if the last day were to come, we should not think about the separations of friends or individuals, but miss your other side of your heart.”
just thought i’d write alittle about lastnight before i go hibernate all day.
quick spange, failed shroom hunt, railroad track party, fighting, lokos & miller, stolen party beer, nate’s apartment complex pool, colt’s ass, anthony’s ass, mary’s ass, my ass, second story, spice joints, & the beach in ruskin.
you’re the echoes of my everything,
you’re the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
you’re the laziness of afternoon,
you’re the reason why i burst and why i bloom.
you’re the leaky sink of sentiment,
you’re the failed attempts i never could forget.
you’re the metaphors i can’t create to comprehend this curse that i call love.
how will i break the news to you?
i’m not asking for much…
just a phone call to hear your voice.
god i fucking hate cops.
“You have my whole heart for my whole life.”